Copyright (c) 2017 Ivy Lane Florist.
Subject to the expressed in these terms and conditions:
Ivy Lane Florist owns and controls all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website and the material on this website and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website and the material on our website are reserved.
Permission is granted to:
- view pages from our website in a web browser
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- stream audio and video files from our website
You must not:
- download material from our website or save any material from the website to your computer
- share or publish material from our website, this includes on other website
- sell, rent or sub-license (for a fee or free) any material from this website
- display material or content from our website in public
- redistribute in any form material from this website.
You may use this website for your own personal and business use, and you must not use our website for any other reason. Unless it has been expressly permitted in these terms and conditions, you must not edit, change or modify any content on this website. You may not redistribute or utilise Ivy Lane Florist email newsletter in print and/or electronic form to any person or business.
Ivy Lane Florist reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or the entire website, at our discretion. You must not evade or bypass, or attempt to evade or bypass, any access restrictions on the website.
You must not:
- use this website in any way that causes (or may cause) damage to the website or impair the availability, performance or access of the website
- use this website in any way that is illegal, unlawful, harmful or fraudulent, or is connected to illegal, unlawful, harmful or fraudulent activity
- use this website to form or partake in any action of computer virus, spyware, rootkit or other malicious form of computer software
- conduct any form of data collection or harvesting activities on or in relation to this website
- access or interact with this website using any robot, spider or automated means (exempt is search engine indexing)
- use data collected via this website for any direct marketing
- contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities, found or sort through this website
- ensure that all the information you provide through this website is correct, current, complete and non-misleading.
Registration, membership/subscription and accounts
- you can register for an account on this website, by completing and submitting the form on the website at the link:
- it is your responsibility to ensure that no other person to uses your account to access the website
- you must keep your password confidential.
- you must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account and/or change your password details
- you are responsible for activity on this website. Any failure to keep your password confidential, you will be held liable for any losses to Ivy Lane Florist arising from this failure.
- you must not use any other members account to access this website.
Cancellation and/or suspension of membership account
Ivy Lane Florist may:
- suspend your account
- cancel your account
- edit your account information
At any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You may cancel your membership account on this website using your account control panel.
No refund will be given in any of these situations.
Member content rules for website and social media groups rules
You must not:
- use profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language
- “Troll”, or posting deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track
- attack specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- use hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- use links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- discuss illegal activity
- spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- acknowledge intent to stalk an individual or collect private information without disclosure
- action any commercial solicitations or promotion of a competitor
- perform any violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- publish content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information
- publish content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the forum
- publish personal promotion and/or promote competing products, services, or brands
Limited warranties and disclaimer
This website makes no warranties, expressed or implied or represents:
- the comprehensiveness or accuracy of the information published
- that the material on the website is current or up to date
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available 24/7
Ivy Lane Florist reserves the right to cease or alter any or all of our website services. Also, to stop publishing this website, at any time in Ivy Lane Florist sole discretion without notice or explanation.
The content and/or information on this website is published on an “As Is” basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied.
Information, software, products, and services published on this website, and the offering of any products or services on this website does not establish any endorsement or recommendation.
We may make improvements and/or changes on this website including changes/improvements to any data/information provided at any time.
Ivy Lane Florist takes realistic steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. Unfortunately, websites do encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable for your usage at any time
Limitations and exclusions of liability
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature, from the information and services on our website
- we will not be liable to you, in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- we will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- we will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- we will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- you accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees
- you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer connected to the website or this disclaimer
Breaches of these terms and conditions
If you breach these terms and conditions, or if we suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions, we may:
- send you a formal warning for the breach
- suspend your access to the website
- permanently ban you from accessing the website
- take legal action against you, for breach of contract or otherwise
- suspend or delete your account on the website
Ivy Lane Florist may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
The revised terms and conditions apply to the use of the website as of the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website. You waive any right you may have to be notified of, or to agree to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and in accordance with New Zealand law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- This website is owned and operated by Ivy Lane Florist
- Our principal place of business is at 170 South Road, Spotswood, New Plymouth
- You can contact Ivy Lane Florist by:
(a) post, using the postal address given above
(b) email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://www.seqlegal.com).